I’m so happy you’re here!
Allow me to introduce myself: I’m Inês (it’s pronounced kind of like eee-neige). Barely 5ft tall, and shameless picky eater (sorry Mom and Dad!). Oh, I’m also a travel blogger.
Right now, I’m working really hard on putting together the most inspiring, funny, awesome, happy, beautiful and real travel and lifestyle blog just for you.
The Wanderlust Factory is the place where you can let your wanderlust dreams run wild. So what can you expect to find here? I’ll give you some hints:
- Plenty of inspiration to keep your weekly dose of wanderlust in check
- Useful travel guides to help you create your own adventures
- Tips on how to travel with pets (haaaaaave you met Mali?)
- Personal stories on lessons from the road
- And advice on how to fit travel into your lifestyle (have you considered remote work?)
We’ve got a lot of ground to cover! But I’m super excited to get started and get to know you along the way.
So let’s get started! If you’ve stuck around this long, I want to know what’s the funniest travel memory you have. Mine was being rushed to a hospital in India (that’s not the funny part). The funny part was while I was lying down on a stretcher, almost passed out from total dehydration. As I looked up, all I saw were some 50 faces of Indian men surrounding the stretcher, all shouting and staring. And also helping me to get inside to a doctor ASAP! The mix of complete wonder at this tiny white girl entering a public hospital in India and sheer concern in their eyes still makes me giggle a bit today.
Now tell me yours!!